Baltimore Bike Tour #5: The Waterfront Smoothie Tour
Tour # 5: The Waterfront Smoothie Tour – highlights of the Waterfront Tour, with a smoothie break in the middle.
Federal Hill’s local bistro Felici Cafe offers, among other things, the city’s healthiest and most delicious smoothies. We cruise around the Inner Harbor and beyond, stopping to discuss some unique and oft-overlooked attractions, and then sit atop Federal Hill Park sipping smoothies and learning about Baltimore’s beginnings while enjoying a remarkable view of the city. This is also your opportunity to ask questions and have discussions about Baltimore’s past and present. Afterwards, refreshed, we bike to National Monument and Shrine, Fort McHenry, to relive the momentous Battle of Baltimore and understand the origin of our National Anthem. Our return trip includes stops at Under Armour and the Baltimore Museum of Industry as we ride along more of the city’s scenic Waterfront. For an easy scenic and historic tour this is not to be missed!
1. Strawberry Banana/Apple – strawberries, banana/Apple, yogurt and apple juice
2. Tropical Green – spinach, kale, mango, pineapple, banana and orange juice
3. Berrylicious – 4 types of berries, yogurt, apple juice
4. Piña Colada – pineapple, banana, coconut, apple juice
5. Caribbean Burst – carrot, mango, banana, orange juice
For pricing details and scheduling, please see the main bike tour page.